Venezuela close to approving offshore gas license with Trinidad, Shell

0
45


Energy

Reuters was first to report that Venezuela is close to approving a license for Shell (SHEL.L) and the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago to develop a promising offshore natural gas field and export its production to the Caribbean country. 

Market Impact

Shell would operate the project with a 70% stake and Trinidad’s NGC (NGCTT.UL) would hold the remaining 30% under proposed terms, the people said. 

Article Tags

Topics of Interest: Energy

Type: Reuters Best

Sectors: Commodities & Energy

Regions: AmericasSouth America

Countries: Trinidad and TobagoVenezuela

Win Types: Speed

Story Types: Exclusive / Scoop

Media Types: Text

Customer Impact: Important Regional Story



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Enable Google Transliteration.(To type in English, press Ctrl+g)